The deadline for the Service User and Carer Survey for the Review of the Mental Act has been extended to Friday 6th April. The survey is for those who have been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and those who have supported someone who has been sectioned. You can access the survey directly here, and there is further information on the review in our earlier news item.
- Suresearch Digital Media Training
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
- Investing in Student Mental Health
- Suresearch Social Media Training
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery Canva compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training twitter universities voluntary WordPress writing