Join Us – Become a Member
You don’t have to be a member to attend our main monthly meetings, but if you become a member of Suresearch, you will:
- get regular e-mailings from us with details of meetings and opportunities to be involved
- be able to participate in our smaller group meetings and other Suresearch activities
- be able to vote and take part in any decision making.
Anyone living in the Midlands who agrees with our aims, is welcome to join, whether you see yourself as a service user, survivor, carer, academic, practitioner….
Suresearch is a voluntary organisation governed by a constitution, and a code of conduct. There are links to these in the membership form below. If you want any further information before joining, you can use our Contact Us page.
You can join Suresearch by
- completing the online membership form below*, or
- completing a membership form at one of our meetings, or
- contacting us via our Contact Us page
* Unfortunately the submit button in the membership form below is not currently working. Until we have fixed this, please download our membership form by clicking here. You can then complete the form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Application Form
In joining, you agree to authorised Suresearch members using the personal information on this form for the purposes of the membership record and to keep you informed of the activities of Suresearch and other mental health related events, in accordance with our Database Policy.
Is there anything we can do to facilitate your involvement in Suresearch, particularly any accessibility needs?
Any information you would like to give us at this stage about your involvement in mental health related activities, and how you would like to be involved in Suresearch.