Birmingham based Arts All Over the Place, is staging a fundraising event from 19.30 this Wednesday 6th December, in The Station pub, 7 High Street, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7BB. Arts All Over the Place organises an annual arts and mental event each October. See the poster for further details.
- The Forthcoming Demise of ‘Psychiatry’ and the Concept of ‘Mental Illness’
- Suresearch Digital Media Training
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
- Investing in Student Mental Health
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery Canva compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training transpersonal hypnotherapy twitter universities voluntary WordPress writing