We have just posted a short piece of writing by Barbara Norden on depression – Depression Isn’t Fair – on the Creative Writing page in Creative Resources. We would like to publish other members’ creative writing on aspects of mental health on the website. Contributions for consideration can be sent to email@example.com for the attention of our website editor, Tony Devaney. You can read Barbara’s piece by clicking here.
- Participants wanted for service user led research!
- The Forthcoming Demise of ‘Psychiatry’ and the Concept of ‘Mental Illness’
- Suresearch Digital Media Training
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery Canva compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry recovery religion Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training transpersonal hypnotherapy twitter universities voluntary WordPress writing