An article has just been published in the BMJ Open journal on this research being led by the University of Birmingham Health Service Management Centre, in partnership with Suresearch and others. The article, ‘Contribution of the voluntary sector to mental health crisis care in England: protocol for a multimethod study’, presents the research ‘Protocol’ which sets out the aims and objectives and explains how the research will be conducted. Links to further information on this research can be found here.
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
- Investing in Student Mental Health
- Suresearch Social Media Training
- Suresearch granted Awards for All Lottery Funding
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training twitter universities voluntary writing