Suresearch has been awarded further funding from the National Lottery Awards for All programme. The funding runs for a year from August 2018, and will allow us to continue paying travel expenses for members and guests to attend our meetings, making the meetings more accessible for those on limited income. The funding also enables us to provide further training to develop members’ skills and confidence with WordPress blogging and social media. We aim to expand our small team working on Suresearch’s own website and social media presence, and develop individual skills and confidence. We are using a professional trainer and offering peer support from more experienced members to help consolidate skills learnt in the training sessions.
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
- Investing in Student Mental Health
- Suresearch Social Media Training
- Suresearch granted Awards for All Lottery Funding
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training twitter universities voluntary writing