The May Suresearch meeting, set for Wednesday 6th June, has been cancelled. This is because the meeting room has suffered some flooding and roof damage in the recent storms. The next meeting now will be on Thursday 5th July.
- Survivor Researchers! Re-advertised invitation to evaluate service user and carer involvement in a NIHR funded study
- Survivor Researchers! Opportunity to evaluate involvement in NIHR funded study of voluntary sector role in crisis care
- Investing in Student Mental Health
- Suresearch Social Media Training
- Suresearch granted Awards for All Lottery Funding
Arts all over the place awards for all big lottery compulsory crisis critical reflections depression evaluation hsmc improvisation involvement mental health Mental Health Act MHA83 music opportunities Pilates poetry Sedgwick social media training Sohan Soroya spirituality stress student mental health suresearch third sector training twitter universities voluntary writing